of Daily Drawing
A creative journey of keeping a Drawing Journal and gaining a better self-understanding
I illustrate my life in a Drawing Journal — a personal diary where instead of writing I capture my memories through drawing and other visual mediums. In this book, I will tell you about my experience and show how you can start your own! I believe you'll find it a great way to be inspired by your daily routine, develop your drawing skills, and remember special moments forever.
1. Choose the right materials for daily drawing
Hello, I'm Julia and for three years I have drawn my life every day.
This book was created for all ages and drawing levels. It is for anyone who feels a lack of creativity and art in their daily life. I'll show you how to:
2. Find inspiration and beauty in your daily routine
4. Use various techniques to fully express your memories
3. Build harmonious, diverse, and dynamic compositions
5. Share your Drawing Journal with the world
6. Draw daily and be efficient with your time